Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is what I got for waking up in VEGAS...

This is the first time I have gone to Las Vegas and gotten paid to be there. 
The Fountain Valley Royal Regiment had a competition in the City of Sin so, Jenn and I and the rest of the FVRR staff and students traveled to Las Vegas for the weekend. 

We arrived in Vegas at 12:45 a.m. Friday night but I love Vegas so much, I had to go walk the strip for awhile with Brandon even though it was already so late. So glad I did. Pai Gow + Drinks.. So fun!!


Saturday was competition day. The girls did well despite the dry air and the crazy wind storm that was knocking over all their props during the show. They fought through it all and placed 2nd in Semi-finals and came back to take 1st place in Finals.

Saturday Night - Jenn and I went to TAO :)


We were both craving a ridiculous dance session and we succeeded. After that I ended up playing PAI GOW for the rest of the night - I went on a crazy winning streak and won around $3,000 for Brandon, since I was playing with his money :). At 5:30 a.m. I met back up with Jenn and we had a private tour of this awesome hotel.
This is one of the suites:



We got back after the sun rose and slept for 2 hours before driving home. It was an awesome weekend!

Summary: I am obsessed with Pai Gow (Thanks Brandon!) and VIVA LAS VEGAS. I freaking love that city...

No comments:

Post a Comment