Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dance

A few photos from my Fall 2010 Dance Show - I had missed performing so much. I auditioned for this show on a whim and was f@*#ing STOKED with the outcome. Nobody could understand the mania that came from rehearsals and the love I have for all the ridiculousness of our backstage antics. I will be performing in the show again this May.

Cruz's piece: 'How Do You Sleep?' - Saw Theme Song.
Michelle's Piece - 'October 1967' - Peace Train by Cat Stevens


BTW....I have obviously put my blog on the back burner recently, but I have decided to make a come back. My brain is demanding more stimulation. I've always been an active person and while sitting in front of my computer isn't my first choice, it keeps me occupied until I can get outdoors and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment